This is a Temporary National Guard Title 5 Excepted Service positionLearn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a IT Specialist (Sys Admin), Position Description Number T5254000and is part of the United States Property and Fiscal Office - Data Processing Division, New Jersey Army National Guard.
As a IT Specialist (SYSADMIN), GS-2210-9, you will:
- Serve as a system administrator
- Resolve hardware and software problems
- Manage the flow of data between various tiers of the architecture
- Modify, test and implement system backup and recovery strategies
- Report unresolved problems to a higher-graded System Administrator
- Supplement system software changes and operating system releases
- Maintain the operational status of systems in accordance with established implementation guidance
- Schedule the installation of new or modified hardware, operating systems, and software applications
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/540582400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.