This National Guard position is for a Production Controller, Position Description Number D1259000and is part of the FMS 07, National Guard. This position is Open until filled.Learn more about this agency
The purpose of this position is to plan, schedule, control, and monitor the status of equipment maintenance; and to assist a higher-graded Production Controller.
As a Production Controller, GS-1152-7, you will:
- Establish plans, schedules, and controls the maintenance and repair of a variety of vehicles and equipment
- Conduct initial and long range planning pertaining to routine production processes, mechanical skills
- Ensures necessary maintenance records are maintained and required reports are submitted to units
- Authorizes the acceptance of equipment for repair; monitor work priorities, status, and completion of work orders and requisitions
- Works with other sections within the organization to ensure equipment readiness reports are accurate and submitted in a timely manner
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/540347800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.