The position description number for this position is 4E076. A summary of the major duties are listed below. You may also view the full position description on the Agency intranet at the following link: PD SearchLearn more about this agency
The incumbent serves as a senior marketing and planning expert with responsibility for authoring and helping to manage the implementation of marketing plans on behalf of OCOMM.
- Provides strategic and creative vision for large marketing initiatives and campaigns to achieve objectives using effective communication channels such as,
- but not limited to, Public Service Announcements, social media, websites, videos, billboards and various written materials.
- Develops and implements marketing and communication plans for advertising campaigns for various media platforms.
- Conducts analysis of ongoing and concluded campaigns to make recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinates, supports, analyzes, and reports on various marketing activities, which may support the Associate Commissioner in the maintenance of the annual marketing budget and fulfilling strategic goals and objectives.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/540112400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.