Learn more about this agency
For more information on the Department of Justice and the United States Attorneys' Offices, visit www.justice.gov/usao/.
As needed, additional positions may be filled using this announcement.
This announcement will close upon receipt of the 50th application or on the closing date, whichever occurs first.
If selected for this position, you will join a well-respected team that is responsible for performing difficult and complex investigative analysis duties in support of the opioid crisis.
Typical work assignments will include:
- Determining matters of facts relating to statutory law and regulatory law.
- Developing and/or analyzing evidence.
- Determining or making recommendations of the most effective methods for planning and conducting investigations.
- Gathering and analyzing a variety of documentation to include invoices, bank statements, computer data, etc.
- Consolidates and synthesizes relevant data from multiple sources.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/539715100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.