The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide. Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Fort Carson Aquatics.
This announcement has been extended and will have bi-weekly cutoffs, next cutoff is on 8/22/2019. All eligible applicants will be referred the day after the cutoff. Additional applicants will be sent at management's request.
- Acts as water safety instructor. Manages all swimming lessons and instructs when scheduled, at the assigned aquatics facility.
- Develops swim program according to students' ability and promotes students to higher level of swimming according to their skills.
- Instructs all levels of swimming and appropriate strokes. Teach students from age groups of infant through adults.
- Introduces and instructs safety and survival skills to students, when appropriate to level of instruction.
- Works with lifeguards to ensure that swim lessons are safe at all times.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/539445500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.