The Office of the Inspector General is ranked number 1 in the best places to work in the Department of Justice and is one of the premier Inspector General offices in the Federal government. We are seeking a highly-motivated professional employee with experience in providing superior customer service in support of our mission to detect and deter waste, fraud, abuse, and misconduct of DOJ programs and personnel, and to promote economy and efficiency in those programs.Learn more about this agency
As an Interdisciplinary (Statistician/Mathematical Statistician) you will:
- Independently identify appropriate analytical techniques for a given project.
- Conduct professional analyses of major scope and responsibility.
- Clearly communicate decisions and recommendations in plain language to internal customers and external stakeholders.
- Derive insights from data using industry standard statistical/data science software applications or equivalent programming languages.
- Describe methods and procedures used and summary of results.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 10% for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/539335200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.