You will serve as a Protocol Specialist in the Congressional and Public Affairs Office of PSNS and IMF.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as a Protocol Specialist managing the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility Command Protocol Program.
- You will provide official protocol principles, comprehensive Dept of Navy guidance, and coordination on events or issues involving high-ranking civilians, federal, state, local government and military officials.
- You will develop specific plans, provide coordination and protocol guidance and assistance regarding distinguished visitors to the command and to command level ceremonies involving the Commander and Senior Executive Service members.
- You will serve as the primary point of contact for DOD, DON, NAVSEA and other government (state and local) agency offices and staffs to develop and implement congressional and other high-ranking VIP visits.
- You will provide preplanning products to Shipyard Commander, the Executive Director, and affected department heads via Congressional and Public Affairs Officer.
- You will research and develop protocol and public affairs products, including presentations, talking points and other event related materials.
- You will provide public affairs coverage, guidance and support to command events, locally and at PSNS and IMF detachments.
- You will develop, manage and provide oversight for all official ceremonies, dedications and special events.
- You will attend official events and functions to act as on site coordinator when required ensuring that all details are scheduled and thoroughly planned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/539106800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.