The Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC ) is established to enable the Military Departments and Services, Joint Staff, Combatant Commands (CCMDs), (OSD), and other DoD Components, to introduce new capabilities and effectively experiment with new operational concepts in support of DoD's warfighting missions with the goal of accelerating the delivery of AI enabled capabilities, scaling the Department-wide impact of AI, and synchronizing DoD AI activities to expand Joint Force advantages.Learn more about this agency
- Develops and documents operational concepts and strategies for AI components for assigned programs/projects.
- Develops and automates large scale, high-performance data processing systems and tools to improve data quality and volume, and improve JAIC?s ability to deliver AI-enabled capabilities.
- Applies data science techniques, including machine learning, deep learning, statistical modeling and/or data visualization to solve challenging business problems.
- Furnishes advice to leadership with explanations on significance of scientific data and emerging AI capabilities with relevance to the organization and DoD.
- Prepares papers and presentations of JAIC technical solutions and provides organizational representation at commercial conferences, DoD and other Government agencies, and industry.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/538814000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.