About the Position: This position serves as a Operations Specialist (Systems Engineer & Integration Operations) in Army Futures Command (AFC), (Directorate of Systems Integration FFME Integration Division) located in Austin, TX. AFC exists to modernize the way the Army does business by creating a space of endless possibilities to explore, develop, and test new methods, organizations, and technologies. Visit us on www.armyfuturescommand.com and join the team leading the Army into the future!"Learn more about this agency
Army Futures Command (AFC) is assembling a world-class team of architects and engineers to integrate and synchronize the Future Force Modernization Enterprise (FFME). The Directorate for System Integration is the center of gravity for this transformation in land power modernization - the most significant in forty years. Incumbents support senior leaders at the highest level orchestrating concept development, requirements management, operational-systems-technical architecture, science and technology investment, systems-of-systems engineering, and program transition across the acquisition lifecycle to ensure overmatch against future adversaries. Be a key part of this renaissance in military affairs and apply today.
- Support the development of SoS architecture products, taskers, processes, and policy.
- Analyze the capabilities of a mix of existing and new systems into a SoS capability.
- Provide analyst guidance on functions and inter-dependencies of existing systems.
- Validate comparison analysis on each architectures' information requirements.
- Provide the HQ AFC with the highest level of technical and professional architecture performance measures in fulfillment of the Army Enterprise Architecture mission.
- Recommend changes to Architecture development policy with respect to acceptability of new force documentation processes and proposed impacts.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/538132100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.