About the Position:Learn more about this agency
- This position may be filled by temporary promotion or temporary reassignment.
- Temporary promotion/reassignment may be extended up to a maximum of five years.
- Competitive temporary promotion or reassignment may be made permanent without further competition.
- You will serve as a Supervisory Team Leader with the Soldier Protection and Survivability Directorate, Warfighter Protection Branch, Infantry Combat Equipment Team.
- Work includes supervising a multi-disciplined staff of scientist, engineers, textile, technologist, clothing designers, and product specialists that provide technical expertise and programming support towards:
- The research and development, test and evaluation, production and fielding of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Organization Clothing and Individual Equipment (OCIE) for U.S. Marines Corps Systems Command and U.S. Army PEO Soldier.
- You will be responsible for leading the team's customer support activities which encompass executing a wide range of actions required for the life cycle management acquisition, fielding and sustainment of PPE and OCIE.
- You will work across the Soldier Protection and Survivability Directorate to execute:
- Combat Capabilities Development Center (CCD) Soldier Center core science and technology programs in the areas of Vulnerability Protection, Susceptibility Protection and Detectability.
- Ensure the CCDC Solder Center strategic plan, mission, vision and values are communicated to the team, integrated into the team's mission objectives, deliverables work products and technical services being provided to its Army and USMC stakeholders.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/538062500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.