About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This is a Direct Hire Solicitation for Cyber Workforce Positions.
- Serve as Cloud Specialist supervisor responsible for assigning and reviewing work of other virtual hosting/hoteling Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), as well as contractors.
- Lead for a team performing work that involves applying Cloud computing analytical processes to the planning, design and implementation of new and improved virtualized systems architecture to meet the business requirements of the US Army.
- Perform research, analysis, and engineering/computer science in support of projects.
- Apply Cloud subject matter expertise to projects addressing and encompassing such areas as security, theater integration, systems control, Global distribution, decision support systems, and corporate data bases.
- Provide technical expertise, advice, and guidance for preparation of policies, transition plans, and conceptual frameworks for major Army and Department of Defense (DoD) information systems.
- Author/participate in development of significant technical concept papers, architectures, and system designs for programs which integrate Army requirements, advance the state-of-the-art, and provide new and unprecedented system/network capabilities.
Occasional travel - Up to 10% Business Travel Required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/537932500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.