THIS IS NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a WG-8852-10 AIRCRAFT MECHANIC (TITLE 32) , Position Description Number D0479000 in SPMD 4740 and is part of the MO TASMG Shop.Learn more about this agency
APPOINTMENT FACTORS: This position is an Indefinite-Reimbursable vacancy in the Excepted Service. This is a bargaining position. SEE NOTES UNDER CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT BELOW.
- Performs inspections, functional checks, and preventive maintenance on assigned aircraft.
- Conducts checks on hydraulic, electrical, transmission, power systems, etc.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and performs unscheduled maintenance on assigned and transient aircraft.
- Performs the full range of repair and testing of aircraft systems, assemblies, and surfaces.
- Installs, aligns, and makes needed adjustments to major components and assemblies.
- Conducts ground functional tests of all aircraft systems.
- Launches and recovers assigned and transient aircraft, performs inspections prior to takeoff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/537857100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.