Who may apply: Current or Former Permanent Federal Employees, 30% or More Disabled Veterans, Veterans Employment Opportunities Act (VEOA) eligibles, Schedule A eligibles, Military Spouses Preference eligibles in the local area, Peace Corps eligibles, Family Member Preference for Overseas employment eligibles in the local area, and other individuals eligible under Special Appointment AuthoritiesLearn more about this agency
- Serves as a Military Pay Supervisor responsible for providing advice and guidance on more complex/difficult matters of military pay processing and automated system.
- Determines and processes the full variety of military pay entitlements and allowances, codes data into the system, and performs audits on pay transactions.
- Plans work to be accomplished by subordinates, establishes priorities and assigns and reviews work of the unit.
- Performs internal personnel administration, and management tasks keeping employees informed of policies, procedures and goals of management as they relate to the unit.
- Identifies and analyzes problem areas considering alternative solutions, and selects the most appropriate course of action.
- Ensures timely, accurate, and efficient processing of military pay transactions.
- Duties will be developmental in nature if filled below the full performance level.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/536914200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.