About the Position: Located in the Quality Management Department (QMD) responsible for Risk Management, Patient Safety, Performance Improvement, and Joint Commission Compliance programs. The work is primarily sedentary. Typically, there may be some walking, standing, bending, carrying of light items, or small parts. May be required to visit satellite clinics and attend required conferences and classes. Parking at WRNMMC is limited; the use of commuting alternatives is highly recommended.Learn more about this agency
- Serves to proactively address issues impacting all aspects of the patient care experience. Conducts projects and studies to evaluate and recommend patient care improvement methods and processes.
- Serves as technical advisor/expert on matter related to patient care reporting.
- Develops and formulates studies, summaries, and substantive analysis, utilizing various source data collection systems, to assess primary care satisfaction at the patient encounter level.
- Performs as Data and Methods Analyst within the Patient Relations Service (PRS) under the Assistant Chief of Staff Quality Management, at the Medical Treatment Facility (MTF).
- Manage and control various database applications and system reports to facilitate retrieval of patient responses and related data, track and analyze metrics, and formulate statistical reports.
- Establishes, organizes, and maintains patient care source data, including summary reports for access by MTF staff at all levels.
- Utilizes state-of-the-art information retrieval systems and internet-based sources to facilitate data collection. Reviews data for source accuracy and refines into useable format to compile patient responses and subsequent summary reports.
- Establish and maintain software, database applications, and reporting tools to capture and measure customer satisfaction in the patient care experience at the MTF.
- Develops graphic presentations of statistical data, as well as composite material involving the measurement of patient care for briefings, publications, and various reports.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/536905400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.