The Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA) is currently accepting applications under examining authority of 10 U.S.C., Section 2164. This vacancy announcement is for Substitute Teacher positions located Fort Buchanan, Puerto Rico to include the following school: Antilles Elementary School, Antilles Middle School and Antilles High School.Learn more about this agency
This announcement may be used for the purpose of filling multiple temporary, intermittent, on-call seasonal positions for School Year 2019-2020.
The Substitute Teacher/Training Instructor:
- Replaces the classroom teacher,
- Plans, organizes, and presents information and instruction which helps students learn subject matter and skills that will contribute to their educational and social development,
- Provides instruction which is compatible with the school and system-wide curricular goals,
- Interacts effectively with students, co-workers, and parents,
- Carries out non-instructional duties as assigned and/or as needed,
- Adheres to established laws, policies, rules, and regulations,
- Follows a plan for professional development, and
- Reports to and is supervised by the principal.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/536557900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.