About the Position: Arlington National Cemetery is located in Arlington, VA. Since May of 1864, Arlington National Cemetery has served as the nation's premier military cemetery and shrine honoring those men and women who served in the Armed Forces.Learn more about this agency
- Direct the manpower program for Arlington National Cemetery.
- Implement activity policies regarding manpower usage and distribution.
- Identify areas of questionable validity and correlates the missions, functions and activities with the overall needs of the command.
- Analyze the mission and functions of organizations, functional areas, or activities.
- Develop plans, policies and procedures affecting control and distribution of personnel spaces by budget programs
- Conduct independent cost and economic analysis of current or projected systems, programs and projects.
- Provides technical advice, guidance, and coordination of all agreements.
- Provide authoritative advice, training, dissemination of program information
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/536124500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.