About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This position serves as a SHARP Program Manager, GS-0301-13, FPL 14 in Army Futures Command (AFC), Diversity Office located in Austin TX. AFC exists to modernize the way the Army does business by creating a space of endless possibilities to explore, develop, and test new methods, organizations, and technologies. Visit us on www.armyfuturescommand.com and join the team leading the Army into the future!
- You will manage and oversee implementation of the Sexual Harassment/ Assault Response and Prevention (SHARP) Program.
- This position has Division-wide responsibility to be expert in procedures, issues, and criteria related to Army responses, victim advocacy, reporting /investigative procedures, and decision points and impacts related to incidents of sexual assault and sexual harassment on soldiers, their family members, civilians, and US contractors.
- You will collect data sets from field sites and: performs analyses and makes and/or recommends improvements in data gathering and analysis related to sexual assault and sexual harassment; closely monitors data to identify trends; draws appropriate and defensible conclusions; prepares and distributes reports.
- Responsible for program management support, including strategic planning and policy development, coordination of action plans, providing assistance to Army units, and conducting analysis of policy/program effectiveness for the SHARP Program.
- Participates in management of issues, providing information and recommendations based on data summaries, extensive knowledge of regulatory and policy background, and resolution of previous issues.
- Participates in the conduct/communication of program effectiveness where the reports and evaluations have visibility which elicits strong interest among senior military and civilian leaders.
- As Program Manager, you will be responsible for developing program objectives, policies, and performance measures for program effectiveness with the intent of reinforcing the Army's commitment to eliminate incidents of sexual harassment and assault through a comprehensive policy that centers on awareness, prevention, training, education, victim advocacy, response, reporting, and follow-up actions.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/535830800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.