This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will align, troubleshoot, test, inspect, repair, modify, calibrate and certify precision measurement equipment.
- You will analyze and isolate component malfunctions.
- You will calculate and determine tolerances and perform test and calibration in accordance with instructions, which are often vague and incomplete.
- You will analyze circuits and prepare or interpret detailed diagrams and schematics to effectively calibrate and certify a variety of complex electronic precision measurement equipment, instruments, and standards.
- You will set up system test sets and various types of test equipment such as frequency meters, radio frequency power meters, time frequency work stations, oscillators, voltmeters, electronic counters, oscilloscopes and attenuators.
- You will use various precision measurement instruments and standards such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, pulse generators, frequency counters, voltmeters, oscilloscopes, dead weight tester, mercury manometers and optical fixtures.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/535163500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.