This is a bi-lingual position. To be considered proficient you must be able to speak, read, and write in English and Spanish
This is a Work At Home (WAH) position. The duty station will be the selectee's home address.
In order to be considered, applicants MUST CURRENTLY RESIDE IN one of the following counties in Texas: Hidalgo, Cameron, Willacy, or Starr.
Relocation will not be paid.Learn more about this agency
The individual selected for this position will:
- Plan, develop, and coordinate the partnership agreements to ensure activities at all levels are carried out, resolve problems encountered, and determine the need for renegotiation.
- Address questions, concerns and issues related to current and potential partners and stakeholders.
- Establish partnership agreements with federal, state local, and tribal governments, and/or local businesses and community groups to develop specific strategies to eliminate enumeration barriers in specific regions in support of the Decennial Census.
- Develop presentations, give briefings, conduct meetings and promote partnerships with various governments, local businesses and community groups.
- Present information to audiences that predominately speak Spanish and translate and develop targeted informational and promotional materials from Spanish to English and English to Spanish when necessary.
50% or less - Position requires approximately 25% local travel and 25% overnight travel
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/534948700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.