The mission of the CDFI Fund is to promote access to capital and enable locally based organizations to further economic growth and community development in urban and rural low-income communities across the nation. The Capital Magnet Fund Program Manager will ensure that programs are administered fairly and efficiently, develop policy and programmatic responses, evaluate program effectiveness and impact, and manage, motivate and mentor staff assigned to the business unit.Learn more about this agency
As a Capital Magnet Fund Program Manager, you will:
- Manage the application and process for assigned area of program responsibility. Establish, implement and ensure compliance with policies and procedures governing awards, terms and conditions for funding investments;
- Perform award reviews and provide funding concurrence and/or recommendations for award justifications based on considerations such as quality, consistency and adherence to policies, procedures and applicable OMB and other Federal regulations;
- Establish, promulgate or evaluate policies, guidelines, procedures and methodologies that guide the operations, implementation and management of assigned area of program responsibility;
- Design, direct, lead and/or conduct quality assurance and performance monitoring studies, assessments and other program evaluation and analysis functions in order to ensure program effectiveness including setting and communicating organizational goals; establishing operational plans with outcomes and milestones; determining priorities; and monitoring, measuring and reporting on the performance of staff, workgroups and business unit;
- Represent the Fund at high level meetings and conferences, and providing information and consultation regarding areas of assigned program responsibility.
Occasional travel - 1-5 nights per month
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/534590400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.