If you would like to be a part of a Federal organization dedicated to serving our Nation and those who defend it, consider a career with the Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG). The agency promotes integrity, accountability and improvement of critical DoD programs and operations to support mission accomplishment and to serve the public interest. The DoD offers the full range of Federal benefits and a flexible work schedule, depending on position requirements.Learn more about this agency
- Develops or applies techniques for automating information description, classification, and extraction (e.g. auto-classification and auto-categorization).
- Builds, revises and enforces auto-classification policies and taxonomies.
- Searches, collects, and preserves information using automated record keeping tools, systems, and technologies in response to complex requests that include sensitive information and classified materials.
- Evaluates the design and usability of information to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the OIG information life cycle and the organization, navigation and "find-ability" of information.
- Analyzes and synthesizes information to provide insights and advice to leaders to support business decisions.
- Identifies sources and strategy for content capture, identifies issues associated with sharing content across and outside the agency.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/534492300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.