About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This position is at the DoDEA HQ Office of Capabilities and Initiatives Strategic Talent Development Branch in Alexandria, VA.
- Plan and assign work to subordinates, set and adjust short-term priorities, and prepare schedules for completion of work.
- Develop and evaluate performance standards, give advice, counsel, or instruction to employees on work and administrative matters.
- Serve as agency-wide training and workforce development for areas other than teacher specific professional development.
- Develop a strategic initiative to create a learning culture at DoDEA including a comprehensive plan to implement a Talent Development Program.
- Acquire, implement, and manage Learning Management System (LMS) in coordination with the Instructional Technology (IT) Division in order to house, deliver, catalog and track training.
- Plan, organize, support and coordinate the work of the DoDEA Talent Development Task Force team members involved in accomplishment of assigned mission.
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures, which translate desired objectives into specific training program requirements.
- Initiate, coordinate, and oversee special studies, pilot programs, needs assessments and facilities implementation of new or revised policies and programs.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/534253300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.