The incumbent is a Category Management Program Analyst within the Office of Information Technology, Strategic Sourcing, responsible for identifying improvements across VA. Define buyer segments and strategically manage relationships, assess buyer feedback to shape outreach/predict demand, study buying trends to align procurement solutions with VA priorities, develop and maintain sourcing portfolio, and leverage procurement data to understand the market and enable innovation.Learn more about this agency
This announcement is non-bargaining and may close early once an adequate pool of 50 eligible applicants is reached.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Compressed/Flexible Schedule: Not Available
Virtual: This is not a virtual position
Position Description Title/PD#: Program Analyst/ PD18129A and PD17540A
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required
Physical Requirements: The work is primarily sedentary. There are no special physical demands for this position.
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of program operations in meeting established goals and objectives.
- Leading, conducting comprehensive analytical studies to determine adherence to program policies relative to performance management requirements and controls.
- Collecting, researching, and analyzing data and produces and disseminates information related to executive management and daily operations including pre-decisional documents.
- Applies appropriate program evaluation, metric, and measurement techniques to determine compliance with rules, regulations, and Federal or agency mandates.
- Defines suppliers and strategically manage supplier relationships.
- Monitors supplier performance and risk.Evaluate supplier feedback to drive innovation.
- Performs health checks on existing partnerships and remediate performance issues
- Conducts expert performance and relationship management. Foster new supplier relationships
Occasional travel - Travel required up to 10% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/534199900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.