About the Position:The Charleston District's mission is to strengthen the nation by delivering innovative solutions on time and on budget through outstanding customer service, collaboration and commitment to quality.
This position is being filled under the Expedited Hiring Authority (EHA) for Defense Acquisition Workforce Positions in accordance with 10 USC § 1705(g).Learn more about this agency
- Provide detailed and authoritative cost estimates in military, civil works and maintenance contracts.
- Work situations are often complicated by administrative problems, including availability of funds, personnel resources, and District priorities.
- Planning, directing, controlling, organizing, and coordinating all operations required in accomplishment of work assignments.
- Evaluating, and improving processes and procedures to monitor the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of the Section.
- Promote and coordinate active contractor participation in the Value Engineering Change Proposal Program.
- Selects or develops the best approach to the Value Engineering problem, giving consideration to technical, economical, and public policy standpoint.
25% or less - This position has a Temporary Duty (TDY) or business travel requirement of 20% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533890900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.