This position is being filled under an Expedited Hiring Authority (EHA).
- This position is part of the Department of Defense, Missile Defense Agency. The incumbent will be responsible for advising the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) leadership on all matters related to acquisition, program analysis, cost and schedule.
As a Program Analyst at the NH-0343-3 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Advise the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) leadership on all matters related to acquisition, program analysis, cost and schedule.
- Assess, manage, and eliminate acquisition risks related to program cost, schedule and performance.
- Work with leadership to identify and conduct special studies and analyses to determine acquisition approaches for MDA programs.
- Assist with research, analyze, and participate in drafting and reviewing acquisition strategies.
- Prepare, review, and document responses to external inquiries.
- Support higher graded analysts who serve as planner, analyst, and advisor to agency management on program acquisition analysis.
- Ensure program/project requirements are properly identified, and acquired in accordance with Agency and DoD acquisition regulations and policies.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required for this position
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533829800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.