This position is located in the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation's (PBGC), Actuarial Services & Technology Department (ASTD).
More than one selection may be made from this vacancy announcement.Learn more about this agency
- Direct the review of actuarial valuations and benefit calculations for plans trusteed by PBGC, ensure that work is accomplished in accordance with professional actuarial standards, applicable laws and regulations, and policies.
- Develop, implement, and monitor actuarial practice to ensure that actuarial valuations and benefit calculations for plans trusteed by PBGC are accomplished in accordance with PBGC polices.
- Provide oversight of actuarial training program, establish training classes and programs that meet ASTD training needs.
- Respond to technical inquiries, provide authoritative guidance and technical assistance in actuarial valuations, ERISA benefit entitlements, and other actuarial matters.
- Provide supervisory direction by planning work to be accomplished by subordinates, set priorities, and assign work based on those priorities. Develop performance standards and evaluate performance of subordinates.
Occasional travel - (Less than 10%)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533828400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.