The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is world wide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP), Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) and Family Member Preference eligible candidates currently residing in Korea are included in the area of consideration.).
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.Learn more about this agency
1. Manages a bowling or family-entertainment bowling facility.
2. Formulates instructions and directives necessary to operate a fluid, profit generating business activity with a fluctuating customer base.
3. Organizes, develops, implements and reviews programming, promotions, and special events to provide a garrison recreational service while maintaining a positive image in local community relations.
4. Develops and manages leagues/tournaments and league/tournament services.
5. Coordinates functions and special events with community, and military representatives.
For full description of the position:
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533139800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.