SummaryFirst time hires to the Federal government, salaries are normally set at the beginning of the salary range listed above.Learn more about this agency
Applicants are encouraged to use the USA Jobs resume template. However, if you do not use the template you must ensure your resume contains ALL required information which includes hours worked, starting and ending months and years, and if Federal employment (series, pay plan, and grade).
As the Audiovisual Production Specialist at the GS-1071-12 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Produce original video and audio materials to further public awareness and support for the agency's activities and initiatives and issues related to the nonprofit arts field at large.
- Develop subject material independently and in collaboration with the Assistant Director of Public Affairs, conducting interviews, filming and editing the material into high quality video and audio pieces for use on the website, in our magazine, on our blog, and on social media.
- Record and edit short and long video and audio material for various NEA offices
- Secure permissions for all NEA audio and video material
- Utilize knowledge of a wide range of principles, practices, methods, and techniques for communicating information through audiovisual means. This typically includes knowledge of all phases of audiovisual production, programming, and editing from inception to completion, and skill in modifying or adapting standard practices and procedures
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/532933400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.