This position is located in the Front Office of the Bureau of Intelligence and Research. The incumbent of this position serves as the confidential secretary and personal assistant to the Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary, of the Bureau of Intelligence and Research, and performs a combination of functions which directly assist the Front Office principals in the performance of their duties.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as the secretary and personal assistant to the INR Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary (PDAS). Arranges and coordinates routine and complex meetings often involving a large number of participants from both within and outside the Department.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks which are accomplished based on comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the organization’s mission, functions, personnel and protocol.
- Researches, coordinates, and drafts correspondence; prepares a variety of reports and memorandums; provides responses to questions involving routine business-related matters.
- Prepares meetings agendas, guest lists, briefing books and papers for the seventh floor principals; and serves as a liaison between the Front Office and other officials.
- Manages and schedules travel plans, both domestic and international, for the INR Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary and those accompanying them.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/532829700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.