Organizational Location: This position is with the Department of Homeland Security, within U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Enterprise Services, Office of Human Resources Management, Workforce Resilience and Engagement Division, in Washington, DC.Learn more about this agency
Joining the Customs and Border Protection, Office of Human Resources Management will allow you to use your expertise in analyzing and advising on a wide range of program activities. This position starts at a salary of $99,172.00 (GS-13, Step 1) to $128,920.00 (GS-13, Step 10) with promotion potential to $128,920.00 (GS-13 Step 10).
In this Management and Program Analyst position you will become a key team member of Homeland Security professionals involved in coordinating and assisting a variety of mission and administrative programs. Typical work assignments include:
- Developing metrics, action plans, communication approaches and deliverables that support CBP's employee engagement strategy while facilitating and guiding the development, implementation and strategies to enhance employee engagement and support programs
- Coordinating activities for CBP leadership, support staff, and providing employee engagement consultancy support to CBP organizations to drive improvements in the culture and employee engagement objectives for CBP.
- Advising and providing analytical support on problem definition, planning methodologies, policies, and procedures based on evaluation findings, delivering innovative recommendations to improve internal strategies, programs, projects and processes.
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring sophisticated management information systems that focus on long and short range plans, policies, and programs in the direction of goals, objectives and priorities established by statutes, executive orders, the Department, or executive management.
- Planning, organizing and directing team study and work while effectively negotiating with management to accept and implement recommendations where the proposals involve substantial resources, and require extensive changes in established procedures, while guiding internal and external stakeholders to advance the culture change and employee engagement improvements in the organization.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/532607200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.