THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 5 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a Human Resources Specialist (Benefits) GS-7/9, Position Description Number T5910500/T509500 and is part of the Human Resources Office HRO, MT National Guard.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: The purpose of this position is to provide technical, procedural, and evaluative assistance in the area of employee benefits, performance management, and/or compensation for both Army and Air National Guard organizations.
- Provides technical guidance and procedural assistance to managers, supervisors, and employees in executing a variety of employee benefits' programs, which may include workers' compensation, health and life benefits, Thrift Savings Program (TSP), awards, performance management, retirement, etc.
- Injury Compensation: Serves as a technical expert in matters regarding employees' claims for Workers Compensation
- Employee Benefits: Assists in administering the retirement programs for technicians desiring to retire under any of the retirement systems.
- Performance Management: Assists in administering the performance management program within the state to include state level procedures and appraisal system.
- Compensation: Provides technical guidance and procedural advice on flexibility's and appropriate uses of leave issues such as sick leave for family care and bereavement, compensatory, advanced leave, leave without pay, absence without leave, and military leave.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/532371200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.