About the Position: Fort Huachuca, Cochise County's largest employee, is a busting hub for three of the fastest-growing missions in Department of Defense: military intelligence, cyber-security and unmanned aircraft systems. Fort Huachuca enjoys sunny days and starry nights with an average daytime temperature of 74 degrees, making it an ideal location for diverse recreational activities.Learn more about this agency
- Provide leadership, guidance, and programming for one or more worshipping communities.
- Assess and evaluate religious education and youth ministry needs and programs.
- Provide input to Garrison Chaplain for annual and monthly budgets for religious education materials and support activities.
- Implement actions necessary to affect a comprehensive faith group religious education and youth ministry program.
- Provide marketing and advertising for emphasis on religious education and youth ministry.
- Serve as primary administrator for religious education and youth ministry volunteers.
- Ensure and make provision for training and mentoring of religious education and youth ministry personnel.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/531741800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.