This Area Census Office (ACO) is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
In order to be considered, ALL APPLICANTS MUST CURRENTLY RESIDE in the Albuquerque local commuting area.
Relocation will not be paid.Learn more about this agency
- Supervise and manage a decentralized workforce in various geographic locations. Lead a team to ensure staffing needs are met and locally represented for all geographic locations.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with local news media, community leaders and organizations, local government officials to promote community cooperation and generate support for recruitment efforts.
- Maintain liaison with organizations that refer applicants and other employment sources.
- Recruit and train recruiting assistants, office operations supervisors and office clerks.
- Develop and implement a recruiting campaign, monitor recruitment results to ensure large volumes of applicants apply within a specific geographic location.
50% or less - Position requires 25% local travel and 25 % overnight travel.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/531602700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.