This job opportunity is for an Emergency Management Specialist position, position description D2224000, within the 177 CEG SQ of the New Jersey Air National Guard. This vacancy announcement is a Title 32, Excepted Service position.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to execute the Emergency Management (EM), Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear (CBRN), and Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) emergency response, logistics, and training programs.
As an Emergency Management Specialist, GS-0089-9, you will:
- Analyzes and identifies EM capabilities and any shortfalls and/or limitations
- Assists in conducting initial/recurring training for functional areas of EM.
- Records and maintains documentation of training in electronic and/or automated system(s).
- Assists with analyzing course content to tailor training programs to meet local requirements.
- Maintains Emergency Management response equipment, training resources, and supply inventories.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/531117500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.