• Serves as the principal administrative support for division heads and activity managers. Advises program personnel on administrative policies, procedures and practices. • Maintains an accurate file system of online and hard copy documents to enable quick and efficient retrieval of information. • Serves as the department point of contact for ordering base telephones, ordering and distributing cell phones along with validating monthly phone bills, ordering NAVFAC bullets, key control, accessLearn more about this agency
- Provides operational oversight for central cashier operations. Directly manages cash control, distribution and collection functions supporting local base level activities and reports anomalies to the installation program manager. Works with local command evaluation and regional service center to ensure that central cashier operations are within compliance with all cash and internal control policies.
- Supervises approximately four (4) employees which includes a GS-318-05 administrative assistant and three (3) NF-02’ cash clerks.
- Ensures proper staffing levels are maintained and advises manager when additional resources are needed.
- Assigns and monitors work of subordinates and provides technical oversight based on priorities, difficulty of assignments, and the capabilities of employees. Develops performance plans, evaluates work performance of subordinates, and provides recommended ratings of record. Interviews candidates for subordinate positions; recommends hiring, promotion, or reassignments. Assures selection, assignment, training and promotion, evaluation, discipline and incentive awards to employees are in accordance with Human Resources and EEO policies and procedures. Initiates appropriate disciplinary action
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530266100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.