You will serve as the OM&S Technical Team Lead and Supply Chain Management Subject Matter Expert (SME) within the Supply Branch of the Property Management Office of NAVSURFWARCEN IHEODTECHDIV.Learn more about this agency
- You will ensure the proper execution of warehousing and receipt, segregation, storage and inventory (e.g., packing and crating, shipping and receiving, accommodation storage, disposal, receipt/issue and control)
- You will coordinate and evaluate the efforts of inventory specialists to identify specific requirements and to develop and adjust plans and schedules for the actions needed to meet each requirement on time.
- You will develop, maintain, and manage technical specifications, logistics support plans, maintenance plans, provisioning data, and operating procedures.
- You will oversee, monitor and coordinate the MILSTRIP process (e.g., depot-level repairable turn-in, Defective Material Summary processing, price changes and status updates in coordination with Code 1071, ect.)
- You will performing quality assurances inspections of various logistics functions including, but not limited to, receiving, storage, packing, inventory control, and causative research; and determining and reporting metrics.
- You will develop objectives, set priorities consistent with office goals and coordinat individual assignments to meet project goals.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530135300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.