Responsible for developing, maintaining, and distributing sanitary requirements and model regulations to enhance the availability of safe, wholesome, high-quality dairy products. Also responsible for developing and providing training in accordance with Dairy Grading and Standards Division (DGSD) needs and creating and providing customized training specifically for the dairy industry and other recipients.Learn more about this agency
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and conducts training programs for Division personnel, cooperative state programs, and other recipients of Division training.
- Designs and develops curriculum content, training materials, training modules, teaching aids, and manages all aspects of curriculum development programs.
- Designs, develops, delivers, and evaluates the wide ranging and broad-based education, training, and career development programs for DGSD personnel, and clients as assigned.
- Provides leadership in and serves as the coordinator, consultant and troubleshooter relative to programs, techniques, and methods for evaluating the short and long-range effectiveness of training.
- Develops tests and promotes experimental or innovative training activities or approaches in areas where traditional approaches are non-applicable or have proven ineffective.
- Establishes processes to review and include feedback from end of course/training surveys and participant evaluations into a quality assurance and maintenance process.
- Adopts comprehensive and new/non-traditional training and education designs to remedy or enhance performance of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Collaborates and partners with management other agencies, dairy industry partners, academia and others in the development of training programs.
- Serves as a team member on special projects addressing very complex and difficult training design problems and projects for which no precedent exists.
Occasional travel - Travel for training and work assignments may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/529986800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.