About the Position:Learn more about this agency
-This is a term appointment not to exceed 3 years, and it may be extended up to total of 6 years.
-Contingent to specific conditions there may be an opportunity to be noncompetitively converted to a career-conditional or career appointment.
- The incumbent will serve as the Business Management Specialist within the Expeditionary Maneuver Support Directorate (EMSD) by executing a variety of assignments in support of EMSD. Specifically, the incumbent will:
- Provide staff assistance to directorate taskers management process by utilizing a comprehensive knowledge of organizational structure and mission core competency areas.
- Maintain an internal tasker database to ensure compliance with guidance and completion by suspension dates.
- Review tasker input for adequacy, completeness and sufficiency, and seeks clarification and/or additional information and supporting documentation as needed.
- Serve as the central directorate point of contact for fact sheets and information papers in support of taskings from other Business Operations as well as internal directorate tasking's.
- Insure all documentation is current, thorough, and in appropriate format.
- Support Deputy Director and Director with various process improvement initiatives toward achieving the directorate mission to provide customer support.
- Serve as the directorate's primary entry point for all incoming, public web inquiries.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/529734400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.