To be considered for any or all of these locations, please verify that the appropriate duty location is selected.Learn more about this agency
For information for the position on the Modoc NF, Doublehead RD, Adin or Tulelake, CA (duty location to be determined at time of job offer); contact Garrett Noles at 530-640-1449 or email@example.com
For information for the position on the Allegheny NF, Bradford RD; contact Josh Bridge at 814-363-6089 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The incumbent is responsible for development of annual work plans and execution/administration of short range plans relating to recreation, lands, trails, special uses and minerals activities.
- Supervises less than 20% of the time.
- Duties listed are at the full performance level, GS-09:
- Conducts surveys and studies of existing dispersed and developed recreation facilities and their present use and demand.
- Implements recreation plan objectives and inspects the full range of recreation uses, administration of special authorization for recreation events and concessionaire operations.
- Participates in the development, administration, and execution of annual work plans for recreation resources in compliance with agency guidelines and direction.
- Processes special use applications including on-the-ground investigations of site suitability, preparation of associated environmental assessment reports, and special use permits in final form for the supervisor's review.
- Uses databases to maintain unit information in order to monitor recreation resources program activities.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required to attend meeting and/or training or travel to project sites.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/528695600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.