About the Position: This is an EXCEPTED SERVICE appointment. If a current federal employee with career or career conditional status is hired for this position the employee will be required to sign a memo of understanding prior to being converted to the excepted service.Learn more about this agency
THIS POSITION REQUIRES APPLICANT TO MEET BOTH EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE. NO SUBSTITUTION OF EDUCATION FOR EXPERIENCE IS ACCEPTABLE.
- Direct, develop and implement an effective religious education program for a multi-faith military community.
- Provide guidance in religious education and youth ministry programs.
- Develop curriculum, theological instruction, teacher training and volunteer requirements.
- Evaluate religious education needs of groups such as married couples, military active duty/retirees, civilians, family members and Department of Defense contractors through use of surveys, questionnaires, and through personal community involvement.
- Coordinate policies and practices in religious education and youth ministry.
- Develop marketing and advertisement for emphasis on religious education and youth ministry.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/528394200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.