This position require working days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Flexible positions will normally be scheduled between 0-40 hours per week dependent upon the needs of the Organization.Learn more about this agency
This announcement has cut-off dates. Qualified applicants will be referred at the cut off dates. If an applicant is selected, no subsequent referral lists will be issued.
1 Apr 2019
8 Apr 2019
15 Apr 2019
22 Apr 2019
- Works under general supervision of the supervisor or foreman who provides instructions on the depth to be plowed, or spacing between furrows, and, on the materials to be used, such as type of fertilizer or seed to dispense.
- Incumbent operates a field-type tractor with attached and towed equipment. Plans the order in which work is to be accomplished; transports materials and equipment; and digs, loads, plants, clears,mows and dispenses liquid and solid materials.
- Performs minor maintenance on field-type tractors and attached and towed equipment.
- Makes multiple connections between the tractor and attached or towed equipment.
- Adjusts the equipment for job requirements such as setting the height of mower blades, depth of plow blades, and the rate of application of sprayer attachments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/528335700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.