The Defense Acquisition University (DAU) is the recognized leader as a corporate university, advancing the use of technology in all areas of education. Faculty members are "thinking partners" with customers and students, continuously improving product and service delivery to provide the right knowledge and skills at the point of need. This position is for a Professor of Contract Management, providing mission assistance, classroom offerings and on-line resources.Learn more about this agency
ResponsibilitiesServes as Professor of Contract management with extensive contracting knowledge and experience in the procurement of a variety of supplies and services, including research and development, systems acquisition, operation contracting, construction, logistics and sustainment, contingency and contract cost and pricing.
- Develops and conducts lectures, cases, simulaitons, workshops and field trips.
- Leads and facilitates student discussion, problem solving, and presentations.
- Prepares course materials (student and instructor) according to current instructional systems design technology and develops course schedules.
- Develops and analyzes student assessments, and provides student counseling to ensure the highest degree of learning.
- .Participates in professional research to ensure curriculum currency and also to enhance the skill set and processes in your field of expertise.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 30% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/528175800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.