The Defense Acquisition University (DAU) is the recognized leader as a corporate university, advancing the use of technology in all areas of education. The professional faculty and staff at DAU work in a strong team environment to continuously improve the ways we help our students learn by delivering the right knowledge and skills at the point of need. Come join this dynamic team using your expertise to make a real impact in the acquisition community.Learn more about this agency
1. Provide management and support of Human Capital Initiatives defense acquisition workforce analytics capability to include the Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act requirement to have a management information system capability with key information on the acquisition workforce. Maintain and update enterprise acquisition workforce information/data requirements. Apply data analytic skills to support data driven DoD acquisition workforce strategic human capital/workforce talent management policy,
programs and initiatives.
2. Apply project management skills to develop, plan and implement Human Capital Initiative's DoD acquisition workforce strategic human capital/workforce talent management policy, programs, data analytics, operations (including budget support and initiatives.
3. Prepare operational and strategic communication presentations, reports, graphs, and metrics that describe insights on workforce demographic, health, and talent management trends to inform senior leader strategic talent management and implementation planning.
4. Apply critical thinking and innovation to achieve effective development and implementation of HCI human capital/talent management projects.
5. Write and communicate effectively, developing professional written, info-graphics and multi-media communications supporting the HCI mission. Communicate workforce analytic results to DoD acquisition senior leaders and stakeholders.
6. Apply teamwork and collaboration skills with the HCI team and external partners to achieve effective implementation of the HCI mission.
7. Research and analyze complex public/private/academic sector talent management/workforce research, congressional, Federal and Depm1ment of Defense reports, exploring impact and opportunities to improve acquisition workforce capability, providing recommendations and courses of action to the Director and Deputy Director of HCI.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/528166500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.