This position is located in the Mission Support Team (MST), Human Capital Management (HCM), Staffing and Classification Division.Learn more about this agency
- Stand up and run a Delegated Examining Unit.
- Provide recruitment and advisory services by working with hiring officials in developing recruitment strategies, decisions, and job analyses and ensuring compliance with the OPM standards and relevant law, regulation and policy.
- Maintain continuing awareness of and performs research in human resources law, regulation and policy; determines effect on operations and policies, recommend methods to address new requirements, and integrate into current operations.
- Participate in special projects or studies in areas of responsibility; develops project plans and objectives; conducts projects; document results and provide recommendations. Participate in planning sessions and advising on issues.
- Utilize electronic and manual information systems for internal reporting requirements such as metrics; enter and track information to produce reports; identify and document problems, and work with responsible staff to resolve problems.
- May exercise delegated classification authority; apply OPM regulations and policy and ensures that classification decisions consider other processes such as compensation, recruitment and placement, performance management and employee relations.
- May advise managers on discipline and adverse actions, conduct and performance improvement.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/527338800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.