This position is being recruited under Section 1107 of the NDAA Year 2016 (Public Law 114-92) in the new Cyber Excepted Service (CES). Positions in the cyber excepted service are positions necessary to carry out the responsibilities of the United States Cyber Command. This position in the excepted service does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
- Develops, implements, and manages a multi-faceted security program to include application and integration of personnel, physical, information, industrial, intelligence, COMSEC, TEMPEST, and IT security in the SCI facility.
- Serves as technical advisor to the JFHQ DODIN on SCI issues.
- Prepares detailed plans for installation, expansion, and modification of existing SCI facilities and systems, to include intrusion detection, systems design, and access control.
- Manages JFHQ DODIN SCI Personnel Security Program. Maintains strict accountability of authorized SCI access.
- Provides SCI security education and training for senior management, employees, contractors and visitors.
- Acts as a liaison with the contractors at top management levels to ensure timely and efficient management of the planning and administration of industrial security measures for processing security clearances.
- Directs and controls the planning, development, implementation, and administration of physical security measures.
- Coordinates protection of information systems security pertaining to the SCI facility to ensure maximum protection of IT equipment, software, media, and other forms of communications.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/527273000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.