This position is located in the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Center for Global Health (CGH), Atlanta, Georgia, New York, NY or Washington, DC.Learn more about this agency
CDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an Epidemiologist you will:
- Serve as the recognized expert in epidemiology.
- Manage significant projects, programs and staff.
- Evaluate data collection, quality control and data utilization methods used to study epidemiological problems and issues.
- Oversee contracts, grants and cooperative agreements with full responsibility for carrying out all required monitoring and management duties for epidemiological work.
- Design, plan and initiate epidemiologic studies, surveys and investigations.
- Serve as a nationally or internationally recognized expert on epidemiological issues on critical problems in the field of epidemiology.
- Comply with all ethical guidelines for scientific and human subjects research.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/527023600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.