Who may apply: Current/Former Federal Employees (Competitive and Noncompetitive), VEOA, 30% or More Disabled Veterans, Certain Military Spouses (5 CFR 315.612), Certain Former Overseas Employees, ICTAP, Foreign Service Employees, Interchange Agreement, National Service (Peace Corps and VISTA), Military Spouse (Pri S Mil Sp), Veterans Recruitment Authority (VRA), and People with Disabilities (Schedule A).Learn more about this agency
- Write and edit articles and other publications; serve as an expert for others on effective communication and storytelling techniques.
- Oversee the design and layout of organizational communication tools (e.g., internal websites, videos, news digest).
- Create and maintain multi-media communication tools, including internal websites, photographs, graphics, email blasts, branding and briefing templates.
- Monitor the success of initiatives (i.e., analytics, outcomes); develop reports and strategic improvement and communication plans.
- Strategize with and educate the Corporate Communications management team and others across the agency on incorporating relevant multi-media and communications techniques into the agency culture and into all of the agency?s products and services.
- Monitor trends in multi-media, communications tools and applications, and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase communication effectiveness at DFAS.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/526915400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.