You will serve as a TECHNICAL SPECIALIST in the PROGRAM EXECUTIVE OFFICE, ENTERPRISE INFORMATION SYSTEMS of PROGRAM XO INFO TECH.Learn more about this agency
NOTE: The salary range includes 28.22% locality pay established for this geographic location.
- You will Manage the sustainment of Navy ERP system business areas comprise of Acquisition Program Management; Financial Management; Supply Material Management; Workforce Management, Procurement, and Grants and other business areas as required.
- You will advise and recommend to leadership on areas of Business IT/Defense Business Systems project management activities that include execution of cost, schedule, and system performance requirements.
- You will coordinate functional and interface requirements for costs/budget and systems planning with stakeholders and other project/program management activities.
- You will analyze needs of the Navy ERP and SLDCADA systems and translate functional requirements into technical requirements necessary for the development of specific objectives for Navy ERP development, operations and sustainment.
- You will assess and manage technical activities to the service providers for the sustainment of Navy ERP and SLDCADA systems, to include requirements related to audit and cybersecurity readiness.
- You will assist in the development of new business processes via continuous process improvement or business process re-engineering and adapting best commercial practices as part of ERP and SLDCADA COTS software configuration.
- You will evaluate SAP Enterprise Resource Planning and SLDCADA systems Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) software for configuration opportunities to reduce customization.
- You will be responsible for meeting established milestones and deadlines for completion of assignments, projects, and tasks, including management and coordination of data calls and internal/external taskers.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/526829900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.