OIG is organized into three line elements: the Offices of Investigations, Audits and Evaluations, and Healthcare Inspections; along with the Office of Contract Review, the Office of Management and Administration and the Office of Special Reviews. In addition to the Washington, DC, headquarters, OIG has offices located in more than 30 cities throughout the country.Learn more about this agency
The Investigative and Administrative Coordinator, located in the Office of Investigations, serves as the principal coordinator for case management administration and administrative support services activities for the entire region. The employee is responsible for the case management and investigative technician work for the immediate office and is responsible for coordinating administrative services for the entire region.
The following are the duties of this position at the GS-11 . If you are selected at a lower grade level, you will have the opportunity to learn to perform all these duties, and will receive training to help you grow in this position.
- Receive investigative reports from Special Agents (SA), input case data into the Master Case Index (MCI), develop narrative case summaries for entry into MCI. Ensure data entry is accurate and complete.
- Extracts background information from various computerized database systems.
- Writes and submits subpoenas and catalogs subpoenaed information upon receipt.
- Assists in trial preparation by maintaining the case files and ensuring sufficient copies have been made and are filed according to the predetermined organizational manner.
- Ensures the Government Owned Vehicles (GOVs) used by the SAs are properly equipped and maintained, and submits mileage data for the GOVs to the General Services Administration (GSA).
- Controls expenditures throughout the year. Tracks Citibank expenditures and consolidates the monthly bills from the field offices.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/526267300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.