The incumbent provides program level support to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and the Cybersecurity Leadership Team. The incumbent may perform a variety of tasks supporting cybersecurity managerial, operational and/or technical functional areas. This position does not have supervisory/managerial responsibilities.Learn more about this agency
1. Ensures efficient operation and coverages of telephones and email. Carries out special projects as assigned. Manages travel arrangements for staff, schedule all meetings, conferences and teleconferences as required. Maintains filing system.
2. Provide administrative/project coordination support. Coordinates office services, including development and monitoring of policies necessary for executive office support. Strong project management skills are desired.
3. Proficient in MS Office Suite applications, including ability to use styles and templates features in Word and PowerPoint for efficiency and consistent formatting. Microsoft Project, MS Visio and Adobe applications a plus. Strong working knowledge of Excel and its advanced features using calculations and pivot tabels in Excel a plus.
4. Strong communications skills and ability to present technical and non-technical information in an articulate manner to a wide range of audiences.
5. Prior experience with web based/online calendars and collaboration tools/cloud systems (e.g. SharePoint).
6. Proficient in scripting languages such as PowerShell, Perl, etc. desired. A cyber security certification or equivalent experience desired but not required.
7. Experience researching data and compiling data for review; Strong reasoning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
8. Demonstrated ability to participate in team/collaborative environment. 9. Exercise planning experience, including documentation, evaluation, and after-action reporting is a plus. (If exercise planning experience is available, a Secret level clearance (minimum) required. 10. Performs other official duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - This position may require occasional travel.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/525077000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.